JACKSONVILLE, FL - Freshman Mitchell Kozik set a school record in the 3000-meter steeplechase with a time of 9:43.71 at the UNF Invitational held here Friday at the UNF Track on the University of North Florida campus. Kozik's time was over 15 seconds faster than the previous mark of 9:58.81 set by Gilbert Vazquez at the UNF Spring Break Invitational on March 29, 2014. In addition, Bobby Ormsby posted the fourth-fastest 1500 meter time in Moccasin history while John Bryant, Mason Jones, and Josh Wagner all recorded personal record times in various events.
- 1500 meters: 7. Evan Williams (4:09.20)
- 1500 meters (invite): 3. Bobby Ormsby (3:51.60 - PR)
- 400 meters: 18. John Bryant (52.20 - PR)
- 800 meters: 16. Mason Jones (1:55.99 - PR); 17. Josh Wagner (1:56.13 - PR)
- 3000-meter steeplechase: 4. Mitchell Kozik (9:43.71 - school record)
- 5000 meters: 8. Warran Grajalez (15:54.35)
PR - personal record