Europe Trip 2008
The volleyball team toured Europe for ten days in May 2008. Coach Jill Stephens, assistant coach Josh Hill, athletic trainer Lindsey Williams and team members Natalie Arvizu, Elise Burke, Maggie Drumm, Danielle Durham, Stephanie Goldstein, Anna Greenwood, Danielle Higginbotham, Courtney Johnson, Jennifer King, Ashley Martin and Kelly Sherman comprised the travelling party. Their first stop was be Prague in the Czech Republic. They spent three days in Prague, playing two matches, then travelled to Vienna, Austria, for a day. From there they'll travelled to Maribor, Slovenia, where they spent three days and played two matches. Their next stop was be Pula, Croatia for two days and their final two matches. After a day of sightseeing in Venice, Italy, they returned to the U.S. on May 15.
Each day, the team posted notes from their trip along with photos.
- DAY 1 - May 5 - Blog by Kelly Sherman
- DAY 2 - May 6 - Blog by Anna Greenwood
- DAY 3 - May 7 - Blog by Maggie Drumm
- DAY 4 - May 8 - Blog by Danielle Durham
- DAY 5 - May 9 - Blog by Danielle Higginbotham
- DAY 6 - May 10 - Blog by Natalie Arvizu
- DAY 7 - May 11 - Blog by Courtney Johnson
- DAY 8 - May 12 - Blog by Elise Burke
- DAY 9 - May 13 - Blog by Ashley Martin
- DAY 10 - May 14 - Blog by Stephanie Goldstein
- DAY 11 - May 15 - Blog by Jennifer King